What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the verbally inspired and the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-16; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; John 10:30; John 10:37-38; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Galatians 4:6)
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory (Isaiah 7:14,; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35; Hebrews 4:15; John 2:11; Hebrews 9:12; Colossians 1:14; John 11:25; Acts 1:11; Revelations 19:11-16)
- We believe that man is sinful by nature and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and an absolute necessity for his salvation (Romans 3:19, 23; John 3:16-19; Ephesians 2:18-19; Titus 3:5)
- We believe that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5)
- We believe in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:30, 5:18; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
* While we welcome Christian staff of all denominations, our statement of faith and beliefs are derived from the Baptist Faith and Message, and all teachers must be willing to affirm and uphold these beliefs.